Terms and Conditions for custom Tailoring & Alteration services
- General. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the Customer and SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC relating to the purchase of the Custom Tailoring & Alteration services and supersedes and replaces any and all prior agreements, whether written or oral, that may exist between them with respect thereto. These Terms may be amended only in a writing signed by both the Customer and SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC.
- No Refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges, returns or cancellations are permitted once an order is placed with SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC by Customer for Services.
- Fittings; Acceptance. SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC will begin to perform the Services only upon receiving full payment from Customer for the Services. Services provided are based on the measurements agreed between the customer and SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC at the time of Customer's initial request. Any changes in Customer's measurements after providing the service will be subject to additional charges. If the Services include any customization in the design of a garment, the Services will be based on the information provided at the time of Customer's initial request for such customization. Any changes in the design by the Customer after this initial request shall be subject to additional charges. Unless further alterations are required and, if applicable, additional charges are paid for such further alterations, the Customer shall remove its garments from the store immediately upon completion of the Tailoring work.
If Customer fails to pick up the Items on the due date, a twenty-five dollar ($25.00) per week fee will be assessed and billed to Customer, in addition to any other rights and remedies SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC may have at law or hereunder. If Customer is unable to pick up the Items, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC and provide the name of the person who is authorized to pick up the Items. Once Items are removed from the store, Customer bears all risk of loss, damages and other issues as to such garments.
Acceptance of and satisfaction with the Services shall automatically be deemed to have occurred upon the earlier of: Customer signing a Pick Up Slip or removal of the garment from the store by Customer or Customer's representative.Once garments are removed from the store, Customer bears all risk of loss, damages and other issues as to such garments.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC MAKES NO GUARANTEE AS TO THE FIT OF ANY GARMENTS BEFORE OR AFTER SERVICES ARE PERFORMED. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, AND SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, PAIN AND SUFFERING OR MENTAL ANGUISH, RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES IN EXCESS OF THE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE SERVICE WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
- Force Majeure. Any delay or failure in the performance by SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably caused by or under the control of SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, terrorism, vandalism, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, and errors or omissions of a manufacturer or its distributor.
- Governing Law; Enforcement. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute relating to the Services, SELVI FASHION & TAILORS LLC may recover from Customer all expenses and attorney fees it incurs in enforcing these Terms, including costs of collecting any unpaid amounts due from Customer. All legal actions relating to the Services purchased hereunder shall be adjudicated in New Jersey.
- Miscellaneous. The failure of either party to enforce any right granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of further breaches. Invalidation of any of the provisions contained herein, or the application of such invalidation thereof to any person, by legislation, judgment or court orders shall in no way affect any of the other provisions hereof or the application thereof to any other person, and the same shall remain in full force and effect, unless enforcement as so modified would be unreasonable or grossly inequitable under all the circumstances or would frustrate the purposes here.